Course Target group : Unskilled, Semi-skilled People with no or less working experience.
Course Overview/Objectives :
This course is design to learn knowledge and practical skills in structural welding on fillet weld and Tack weld in various welding processes such as SMAW, GMAW, GTAW & FCAW. Upon completion of this course, candidate will be able to perform structural welding on various jobs.
- Safety in Welding, Precautions in Welding
- Welding Machines, Polarity and its types
- Welding Processes, Types of Joints
- Weld edge preparation (Root gap, Root face, Groove Angle), Method of WEP
- Various types of Electrodes/Consumable and its uses.
- Different types of Welding Position and its process to perform Welding
- Arc length, and various types of Welding Faults
- Introduction of GMAW/SMAW/FCAW/SAW its Limitation and Advantage in today’s industry
- Welding of Bead on plate (Single and Weaving Run) in SMAW, GTAW, GMAW & FCAW
- Tack welding Procedure in SMAW, GTAW, GMAW & FCAW
- Welding in 1F/2F/3F position in SMAW, GTAW, GMAW & FCAW
- Practical Exercises in Gas Welding, Gas Brazing on various type of joints and positions.
- Practical Exercises in Gas Cutting.