Course Target group : Unskilled, Semi-skilled People with no or less working experience.
Course Overview/Objectives :
This course is design to learn knowledge and practical skills in structural and pipe fabrication. Upon completion of this course, candidate will be able to perform various job and its fit-up related to structural and pipe fabrication.
- General Safety, Safety at different work centers, height safety and safety at confined spaces.
- Manual gas cutting ( straight and bevels)
- Pug cutting (straight and bevels)
- Grinding levels, bevels and other required shapes by using hand grinder.
- Different pipe joints:
a) Straight pipe joint
b) Lateral joints different angle
c) ‘T’ joints different angle
d) Miter joints
- Flanges – PCD marking and alignment.
- Structure joints:
a) Angle to Angle (equal and unequal)
b) Channel to Channel (equal and unequal)
c) ‘I’ Beam to ‘I’ Beam (equal and unequal)
- Alignments of pipes and cross sections.