Course Target group : Completed basic welding course or shall be able to perform welding in GTAW & GMAW Processes up to 4F.
Course Overview/Objectives :
This course is design to learn knowledge and practical skills in GTAW, GMAW & FCAW welding on groove weld in various welding processes. Upon completion of this course, candidate will be able to perform welding on various jobs in GTAW, GMAW & FCAW.
- Introduction of GTAW and GMAW.
- TIG & MIG Welding Machines and its correct operating method,
- TIG & MIG Welding Limitation and Advantage in today’s industry.
- Welding Polarity and its types
- Welding Processes, Types of Joints
- Various types of Electrodes and its uses.
- Different types of Welding Position and its process to perform Welding
- Arc length, and various types of Welding Faults
- Process, Method and consumable for Stainless Steel Welding.
- Equipment set-up and Shielding Gas used.
- Various type of filler metal used for GTAW and GMAW
- Various types of shielding for welding.
- Practical exercises on various joints up to 4G position in TIG & MIG welding